Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Craft Show Tags

Last Saturday, as a girls day out for my mom's birthday, the two of us went to the Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio where we had a lot of fun and got some great ideas! Coming up in November is the Mars Craft Show, which I am going to be a part of, so my mom and I came up with a ton of ideas this weekend for how to set up my booth and my crafts. One of the things that I came up with was how to tag my items, and with the endless amount of supplies I get from my mom (she always has exactly what I need), I managed to make these tags tonight - I got 2 finished completely, and about 12 more on the way. I'm pretty excited about them, so I just had to share! Maybe at some point I will take some pictures of my entire process, but for now, the final result will just have to do! The awesome logo you see is from my friend at CityOfDionne.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great tags! I'm sure you'll have lots of sales!

Alicia said...

super cute! the logo looks awesome on there!

Christie Cottage said...

Those are great tags! Good luck at the show!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Love the tags! Can't wait to hear how it all goes!!

Hampton House said...

These are so delightful! I love them!

Dionne said...

They look great, Erin! Woo hoo!

Regina of Live Delightfully said...

Those are GORGEOUS - I love them! Good luck on your upcoming fair. :D

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Erin! =) You're really creative! Praying that your show is a HUGE success!!

Alison said...

Love the tags and the new logo! Also, I really liked the bag you made for Dionne -- that fabric on the inside was a fun surprise! :)

Hope you are well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails