Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Free Desktop Backgrounds

I've been experimenting a lot lately with taking my photos and using textures to make beautiful backgrounds for my computer.  It doesn't hurt that the kids at school egg me on by always commenting on my computer backgrounds :-)

So here are some recent ones that you are welcome to use yourself. If you want them, just click on the image and save the file!  You may have to do some cropping in order to get it to be the right size for your computer, but just head over to picnik.com to do that for free!





erin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful Erin...the coffee one is calling to me...but the floral is just gorgeous!

Glad to hear that the kids are encouraging you! =)

Hope you're doing well! God bless!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

These are beautiful Erin! How do you do the textures? Do you take photos of things or scan? Love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails