Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Featured Etsy Seller!

I would like to start featuring more of the wonderful sellers I've met on Etsy; there are some really quality products out there that I would like to share with anyone who will read it! There are just some wonderful people selling wonderful products, and I wish I could do more to help them out and get the word out about their site. So although I don't have many followers, I figure I'll give this a go anyway! It can't hurt :)

I am a member of a team on Etsy. For those of you who are unfamiliar, a team is basically a group of Etsy sellers with a common interest or location. The team I am a part of is team CAC (Christian Arts and Crafters), and I have had such a wonderful experience getting to know them! There are some lovely girls (and guys!) on the team.

So today I would like to start by featuring Anycards - I just love her shop, our styles are strikingly similar! Here are just a few of her items, and her shop can be found here.

5 comments:

Dionne said...

I love all the items you've shown on here. I love that frame especially!

Anonymous said...

Love Any's shop! She makes such quality items and eventually I'll be buying something...just waiting for that perfect something for that specific need! =) Thanks for featuring her...I am looking forward to starting the same thing on my blog in September! =)

Christie Cottage said...

Wonderful items!

Alicia said...

Thanks SO much for featuring me. :)

Shermanators said...

Her stuff is adorable!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails