Monday, August 17, 2009

It's felt! It's a tree!

I worked long and hard this weekend to introduce you to what I've termed the "tree of life" - this beautiful felt tree pillow cover! Please let me know what you think!

After this one, I think I'll be doing more, and maybe in some fall colors (thanks to my mom's suggestion).

Oh, and other news... I have some pieces at a local store in Mars, PA called "The Monkey's Trunk". My Aunt Linda told me about this place, and I'm so glad she did! Another boutique in Fox Chapel will be opening soon, called "So Me". I'll be consigning there come October as well! Exciting things are happening here at Creek Bed Threads.



Anyway, here's the pillow!

4 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

I love this one! Your others are beautiful and this one is just "down home" to me. I love it!

Stop by my blog if you have a chance. http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Blessings

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this pillow and especially the knot on the tree! So clever Erin!

Congrats on the budding consignments...praying for lots of sales!

abigail said...

it's beautiful!

Alison said...

love it!! :) I'll have to let my mom know that you took her up on the suggestion -- what all do you have there?

Related Posts with Thumbnails