Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Architectural Photography

I've always admired those who could take great architectural photos.  I've never been great at it, but I always give it a shot if I'm near some great old buildings with their wonderful charm.  This past Friday, my parents, my husband and I were driving through the some small towns on our way to a safari (yes... a safari... in the middle of Ohio!!!).  On our way, we passed a little brick church with a perfectly quaint yard surrounded by trees.  The front door was painted red ... but obviously quite a while ago.  It made a great architectural shot - maybe one that I even pulled off!  What do you think?




erin

2 comments:

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ooo! The Wilds! I bet you have a ton of pictures from that trip! I know we did. Matt went crazy :-) after all, who can pass up a picture (or 10) of a rhino with that incredible leathery skin and right beside your vehicle!

-Lindsay K

Related Posts with Thumbnails