Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Exciting News

The last few days have been a whirlwind of excitement for me in Etsy-land!

It started yesterday... a treasury I was in was featured on the front page (for all you non-Etsians, that's the home page that everyone sees when going to the site). I got around 1000 views that day! My friend Dionne 
was the one who curated the treasury, so that made it even more special, thanks Dionne!

feature2

Then, today, a treasury that I had curated was on the front page. Out of the 12 items that were featured, SIX of them sold during the hour it was featured - I was so incredibly pleased that six people got sales today because of it. The items that were featured were the ones I talked about in my post here, and are shown below as a refresher :-)


As a side note to those who understand FPs and Treasuries, I discovered today that if you have an item of your own as an alternate, even if so many items from the treasury sell that they run out of alternates to use, they will not put your own item up, they will revert to items from the previous FP!  I thought it was pretty interesting, I was curious to see what they would do!



But the excitement was not over yet! I found out that I was also extremely blessed enough to be featured in another blog - the decor8blog.  Her blog is really beautiful, and you should definitely take a hop over to check it out.  I was extremely impressed with it, and very very honored to be featured!  Below is a screenshot from her blog, with the blurb she wrote:

feature1

So that's all from here, sorry for so much Etsy and feature related stuffs but I just couldn't resist sharing!

3 comments:

Dionne said...

Ooooh Decor 8! Congrats on it all! Well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you...your items are beautiful...congrats!

Kristin said...

Awesome, that is so great!!! I didn't know your treasury made fp too, congrats!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails