Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pink Birdie Purse

Today I'm showing off the pink birdie bag.  This is a takeoff on my popular tree pillow that came out last year.

Perfect for teachers or students, this tote bag is just the right size for carrying books, magazines, papers, or anything else your heart desires! I designed this bag based on the popular tree applique pillow formerly featured in my shop, but with a twist for spring. I've appliqued each felt piece onto the denim bag, and attached a vintage bead for the eye.

The entire bag is lined with a home-decor weight pink paisley fabric that coordinates nicely with the pink bird and thread. The bag measures 15.5 inches high and 13.5 inches wide. The straps are 27" long. The inside features a Creek Bed Threads suede tag.

Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact me! 


Birdie Purse

Click Here to find out more, and to buy this item at Etsy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that fabric... ;) Good work Erin ~ your designs are fabulous! ~ Laura

Anonymous said...

Love this bag. =)

Crimsonfirestudios said...

I like your fabrics I found you through the Friday Follow!

Unknown said...

Your work is amazing! Following you from FF. So glad I found you. It's inspiring to me, as an artist.

galoregirl said...

This si so cute! I love it!
san

Related Posts with Thumbnails