Thursday, May 20, 2010

Neglected...

My poor blog here is suffering from lack of inspiration, so for today, I will just show you my most recent Etsy listing!  I'm actually quite fond of it, I'm loving the linen I found online.

I'm also trying a new tactic with my shop - rather than making one of each item, I'm working on making multiples of everything.  I'd much rather have a full stock of items for sale rather than selling items that I haven't made yet, so I'm starting with making 2 of everything.  We'll see how it goes from there!

linen and joel dewberry zippered pouch

erin

4 comments:

Cindi @ Rustique Art said...

I love the linen...perfect for summer. I agree with you, much less stress when a product is made and ready to go when the order comes in.

And yes your readers have missed you. Glad your back!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Love the linen with a splash of color! :)

Anonymous said...

Everything you make is lovely...however I personally hate linen. =) I think it's from a bad experience with it...let's just say the outfit I had went right to the trash. =) I should've thought to upcycle it!

Hope you recover and find some inspiration soon!

Christina Rose //floresdelsol said...

i feel like I am in a blog inspiration slump too! And ive also in the past few months made multiples of things and its actually much easier for me in re-listing and ordering!

Related Posts with Thumbnails