Thursday, April 1, 2010

Green CopyCat

Sometimes I like to pretend I'm the Pioneer Woman.

But then I remember that she has a successful blog with millions of followers, she lives on a ranch, and can cook...without a recipe.  None of which are true of me.

So, in true Pioneer Woman style, I picked out some of my favorite green photos from flickr. All of these photos (while not actually submitted to the Pioneer Woman's Photography Assignment Group) are shared under the Creative Commons License.

I'll start with my absolute all-time favorite:

green door
{photo by tuis}


a little green
{photo by mbgrigby}


green door
{photo by Pieter Mustard}

pears
{photo by beaker9}


Enjoy these first days of spring!
............................................................................................

And don't forget about the GIVEAWAY that ends Monday, April 5th!


 Quirky Beauty Giveaway

........................................

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die..."
~John 11:25-26
.......................................


Photobucket

4 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

These are great photos!



Friday Fun http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2010/04/friday-fun.html

Dionne said...

LOVE that Green door. It reminds me of the ones we saw in the Greek Islands. Pretty!

Holly Lefevre said...

I agree...those are beautiful images and the top one is my favorite too. That door looks like it has a story to tell.

Anonymous said...

That door is strikingly beautiful and the second pic of the flowers just lovely!

I don't have a clue about Pioneer Woman, but I think you're great being yourself!

Related Posts with Thumbnails