Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Earn Money for Surveys

Who doesn't want to earn money easily???  I've been skeptical due to the many scams out there, but this one is tested and true (by me and many friends).  I've tried a few different survey companies before, but the best by far is PineCone Research.  For each survey you fill out, you receive $3.00.  There are occasionally some household surveys that you won't get paid for, but for every "real" survey you fill out you will get paid.

Sometimes I'll get a survey twice a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.  They pay very promptly (no threshold amount to reach) by either check or PayPal, your choice.  The surveys take about 15 minutes.  Occasionally, they will also send you a free product to test!  This has happened to me at least 3 times now.

Overall, I've been extremely impressed with PineCone research, and have told many friends and family about it.  Right now they're recruiting females, ages 18-24, but even if you don't fall in this category, you should definitely apply!  It's worth the shot.

If you'd like to register to join the PineCone Panel, just click here.




erin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've tried surveys before and run into scams. Thanks for the info about a good one. I'm a little old for it, but I might try it anyway.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

I am a member of the PineCone panel... I think it is pretty fun! It is neat to 'test' items! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails