Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weekly Deals

I typically do my grocery shopping on Mondays, and spend a good couple of hours planning my trip and doing the shopping. I'll try to share some of my best deals here!

Rite Aid Deals

At Rite Aid this week, they have many "freebates" - including Bioguard tablets, Cold Buster Warming Syrup, Bee M.D. Cough Drops, and Thermacare Back Patches. If you buy these items, you then head to Rite Aid's Single Check Rebate Site and enter your receipts.  You can search for the rebates you'd like to claim, then at the end of the month, you can claim your rebate checks (make sure to only do this once per month!).  You will be send a check in the mail a few weeks later, and you will receive the entire purchase price for the items above (plus a few others - check the back page of the ad)!

Target Deals

At Target this week, there is also a great deal on Curel Ultra Healing Lotion.  If you buy two 6oz. bottles on sale for $3.79 each, you will receive a $5 Target gift card.  There are also Curel coupons in the SmartSource this week - my Target let me use both the $2/1 and $1/1 coupons.  Target also has a printable $1 off 1 bottle coupon, which you can print twice.  So if you add this up, I paid a total of $2.58 out of pocket, and got a $5 gift card back!  Thanks, Target, for paying me to take some lotion off of your hands :)

It looks like there is also a $1/1 coupon on Curel's website - in case you don't get the Sunday paper!



erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Target! I'll have to check that one out. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails