Thursday, October 28, 2010

Eversave

Similar to Groupon, Eversave offers local (or online) daily deals at 50 to 90% off the original retail price.  For instance, you may pay $12 for the Eversave deal, and receive a $26 voucher for a retail location.  They send out a daily email with the daily deal.


When you sign up, you'll also earn a $5 credit good toward the purchase of your Eversave deal.


The reason I joined was for the All You magazine.  I found out from hip2save that it would only cost $7 for a year's subscription!  Sounded excellent to me!  I am a huge coupon fan, and typically get most of my deals from MoneySavingMom or hip2save.  A lot of great deals go by that use coupons from the All You magazine.  So I figured at $7 for a year's subscription, I'd easily make that money back in savings.


Here's how the deal works:
  1. Join Eversave
  2. Purchase the "$12 for $26 worth of magazine subscriptions from Blue Dolphin" deal
  3. Receive your $5 credit, so you will owe only $7
  4. Wait 2 days (the hardest part!).  The Eversave deal doesn't start until 2 days after you purchase.
  5. Head to Blue Dolphin and purchase the All You magazine using $19.99 of your $26 credit.  You'll even have $6 leftover to spend on another magazine (Good Housekeeping is only $8!).

 
The deal is only good until Friday night at 10pm, and can be applied to any magazine on the Blue Dolphin site, so be sure to browse there and make sure there's a magazine you want, but they do seem to have most of the major magazines.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

erin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog looks so different with all the ads on it now.

You have a knack for finding great deals, way to go!

Anonymous said...

I used to be signed up for eversave and I completely forgot about it! I'll have to check it out again. I love magazines but I just used my husband's airline miles to get a bunch of free magazine subscriptions. I figured if we don't get to use the miles to take a trip, I might as well get something else that I like. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails